Tag: displacer beast
- Cyclone will now share diminishing returns with Banish, Seduction, Bind Elemental, Hex, Freezing Trap, Wyvern Sting, Gouge, Sap, Hibernate, Paralysis, Polymorph, Ring of Frost, Repentance, and Quaking Palm.
- Displacer Beast has been redesigned. It now triggers Cat Form and grants 50% increased movement speed for 4 seconds after teleporting, and no longer activates Prowl.
- Cenarion Ward now grants 100% increased healing.
- Rejuvenation now costs approximately 9% less mana.
- Revive and Mark of the Wild now cost 55% less mana.
- Faerie Swarm can now snare more than one target at a time.
- Mass Entanglement now has a 30 second cooldown (was 2 minutes).
- Typhoon now has a 30 second cooldown (was 20 seconds).
- The Treants summoned by Force of Nature now deal more damage and healing, and the Force of Nature tooltip will report the capabilities of these summoned pets.
- Soul of the Forest
- Balance: Now generates 40 Lunar or Solar energy upon leaving Eclipse.
- Symbiosis now has a 6 sec cooldown.
Reviewing these changes, it looks like Heart of the Wild may become more attractive. While mathmatically, Nature’s Vigil will remain unchanged, it loses the power it had when we stacked it with Incarnation. I still do not think we’ll look at Cenarion Ward — the versatility of Nature’s Swiftness (including the ability to NS rez) is just too attractive. Cyclone hit ferals hard (they now have a 30 second cooldown), but I’m not sure if the DR change will affect us too much. I’m still skeptical about Force of Nature. I think it’s there just to be there.
The Soul of the Forest change seems interesting, but the thing to note is it only affects one side of Eclipse: Lunar to Solar will still require two non-Eclipsed Starfire casts. This will shorten the Solar to Lunar, though, only requiring two non-Eclipsed Wrath casts, instead of the previous three. (And 4 without SotF). As Hamlet pointed out, as unattractive as Wrath is (especially non-Eclipsed), this may prove to be very useful.
What are your opinions?