Hotfixes were released today, and a few small things were fixed. One thing that was substantially nerfed was symbiosis, which no longer grants tanks an additional cooldown.
While this means you’re no longer pigeonholed into giving a tank a cooldown, there’s also very little to no benefit in a PvE environment from symbiosis.
- The area of effect damage from Nature’s Vigil will no longer hit stealthed targets.
- Fixed an issue with Incarnation that could allow flight without using Flight Form.
- Dream of Cenarius now correctly increases the healing from Cenarion Ward by 30% instead of 70%.
- Starsurge casts that trigger an Eclipse now deal the correct amount of damage.
- Symbiosis has been changed, and now grants the following abilities:
- Protection warriors – Stampeding Shout
- Blood death knights – Wild Mushroom: Plague Protection
- Protection paladins – Wrath
- Brewmaster monks – Bear Hug
In my opinion symbiosis has now been relegated to mostly a PvP talent.