MMO-Champion has data-mined a lot of interesting things have been added to beta build 15677. First off, the druid cat forms now have armor for incarnation. We can expect the same for moonkin coming along shortly.
(Images credited to MMO-Champion)
As for the spell changes:
- Hurricane now costs 50.3% of Base Mana, down from 75.5% of Base Mana.
- Moonfire base DoT-damage has been increased by 11%.
- Ursol’s Vortex now has a 20 yards range. (Bug Fix)
- Heart of the Wild tooltip clarification: 6% Agility and Intellect bonus applies at all times.
- Nature’s Vigil now only affect single-target healing and damage spells.
The change to Nature’s Vigil is expected, since Mushrooms, Starfall, Hurricane, etc would have made it quite OP. The mana reduction to Hurricane is nice, although I’m still not sure if I like where the damage is. We’ll need Recount to really tell. The Moonfire DoT increase is welcomed, but DoTs are still weaker compared to Cataclysm by a considerable amount in both damage and duration, so I’m still not satisfied.
Other various abilities and talents also had their wording clarified that they can’t be cast in travel or aquatic form. Basically, if an ability does not specifically specify “in all forms”, it won’t work in either of those two.