Here’s some more information from MMO-Champion as I try to catch up on some Mists of Pandaria. Here’s some of the changes made to the talent calculator on Feb 16th, as well as new abilities:
- Feline Swiftness now increases your overall movement speed by 15%
- Displacer Beast teleports the Druid up to 20 yards forward and activates Cat Form and Prowl.
- Wild Chargenow has a 15 sec cooldown for all variations of the charge.
- Non-Shapeshift no longer reduces the mana cost of your next healing spell.
- Bear Form no longer increases haste by 30%.
- Cat Form no longer causes your Ravage to be useable with no Energy cost.
- Moonkin Form no longer grants you 20 Solar or Lunar energy.
- Aquatic Form no longer reduces damage taken by 20% and duration of the charge effect is now 5 seconds.
- Travel Form no longer reduces damage taken by 20%
- Nature’s Swiftness now only has a 1 minute cooldown but no longer affects Mass Entanglement.
- *NEW* Soul of the ForestAessina’s blessing grants a benefit which varies by your combat specialization.
When a Lunar Eclipse ends you gain 20 Solar Energy and when a Solar Eclipse ends you gain 20 Lunar Energy.
Your finishing moves grant 2 Energy per combo point.
Mangle now generates an additional 2 Rage.
You gain 50% haste for your next spell when you cast Swiftmend.