Allright, it’s been announced, you probably heard about it everywhere. Whether you’re hyped for it or depressed about it is up to you.
Here are the changes and upcoming revamps concerning Moonkin :
- Eclipse gave Hurricane its chance in Lunar Eclipse:
- When you reach 100 lunar energy you will deal 25% more arcane damage and Hurricane will become Arcane Storm. When triggered, both lunar and solar eclipses grand 1% spell haste and energizes you for 16% of your total mana;
- I also tried to find Nature’s Grace, but it seems as if its gone;
- Moonkin Aura is back to its 5% crit to raid members;
- You get Leather Specialization as soon as you spec into something;
- Moonkin Form now increases damage from arcane and nature by 20%;
- Insect Swarm is revamped : Now increases damage from Wrath, Starfire and Starsurge by 30%;
- Faerie Fire lost its stack mechanic, now 12% right off the bat;
- Barkskin is not Moonkin-spec exclusive, reseto will get Ironbark (same effect basicaly);
- Shooting Stars, Omen of Clarity, Euphoria, Owlkin Frenzy, Lunar Shower, Balance of Power and Mastery are now passives you get throughout your leveling. You get the benefits automatically : no more point investing.
- Killer Instinct increases your agility by 100% of your intellect when in Cat or Bear Form;
- SYMBIOSIS : New ability available at lvl 87 : grants the druid one of the target’s ability depending on the target’s class and the druid’s spec. In exchange, gives the target a druid ability depending on the druid’s spec.
- This ability is crazy cool! I’d imagine that for moonkins, it will be beneficial to give it to a caster, probably ideally a mage or elemental shaman.
This is all the changes I could spot in one overview, of course if you didn’t give the new talent calculator a look, check it out over the official website.
Welcome back home Sunfyre!