Apparently nerfs to the encounter are now being called “hotfixes”. The following nerfs were applied to ICC:
- In the Lord Marrowgar encounters, the boss will no longer reset threat after a bone storm and will now wait a small amount of time before attacking at the end of a bone storm.
- In the Deathbringer Saurfang encounters, the boss is now less likely to cast Blood Nova on targets affected by Mark of the Fallen Champion.
- In both normal and heroic versions of the 10 player Rotface encounter, the mutated infection ability will not be cast as quickly while the fight progresses.
- In the 10- and 25-player heroic Festergut encounters, the malleable goo ability should no longer target pets.
- In the Valithria Dreamwalker encounters, the duration of Emerald Vigor and Twisted Nightmares were slightly increased.
- In the Sindragosa encounters, the duration of the instability debuff was slightly reduced.