Thanks to our friends at MMO-Champion, the Tier 10 Armor has been data-mined, and set bonuses have been discovered (although the data mine doesn’t seem to be perfect for all the set bonuses… the intent is there).
First, the tier gear. Click on the image for full size:
To be honest, I’m not sure what I think of it yet. It’s definitely… different. The shoulders remind me of venus fly traps on steroids.
And now onto the set bonuses:
- Item – Druid T10 Balance 2P Bonus – When you gain Clearcasting from your Omen of Clarity talent, you deal 15% additional Nature and Arcane damage for 6 sec.
- Item – Druid T10 Balance 4P Bonus – Your critical strikes from Starfire and Wrath cause the target languish for an additional 5% of your spell’s damage over 4 seconds.
The 2 piece bonus looks like an interesting new take on things, and with as often as Omen of Clarity procs, I think this could be a nice sustained DPS upgrade. (And a great boost to Hurricane damage as well). It looks like they responded to the feedback from balance druids and have updated the 4 piece bonus. This one looks interesting. On a 15,000 Starfire crit, you’re looking at 750 extra damage, and on a 10,000 wrath crit you’re looking at 500. I’ll have to theorycraft it later to see how the exact numbers work out for a DPS value.
FYI, here’s the restoration and feral bonuses.
- Item – Druid T10 Feral 2P Bonus – Your Swipe (Bear) and Lacerate abilities deal 20% additional damage and the cost of your Rip ability is reduced by 10 energy.
- Item – Druid T10 Feral 4P Bonus – Your Enrage ability no longer decreases your armor and instead decreases all damage taken by 12%, and the periodic damage done by your Rake ability can now be a critical strike.
- Item – Druid T10 Restoration 2P Bonus – The healing granted by your Wild Growth spell reduces 0% less over time.
- Item – Druid T10 Restoration 4P Bonus (Rejuvenation) – Each time your Rejuvenation spell heals a target, it has a 2% chance to jump to a new target at full duration.
The feral bonuses both intrigue me. I think they’ll be quite the buff for tanking as well as DPS. The resto balances also seem pretty interesting as well. While I’m not sure what the actual reduction will be on the Wild Growth decay, it will be a pretty big boost to the spell, and the chain rejuvenation seems neat.
EDIT: Updated the Balance bonuses. Damage was increased from 10% to 15% for 2pc, and 4pc bonus was revamped completely.